This tour is recommended for those who want to get to know the B side of Paris – the Paris of the Parisians, the less touristy side of the city.
This region is now one of the most gentrified of the city. Before, it was a quiet and old residential area. Today it is a lively, young and modern district, surrounded by cafes, hip bistros and the famous iron bridge, immortalized in the movie Amelie Poulin.
During the summer we have the “beach” at the Canal de l’Ourcq. Parisians throw boules and enjoy picnics all summer long. Paris is a real party!
Let’s also visit the Parc de la Villette, futuristic and cutting-edge – this is where you can visit major science and music museums, the Cité de la musique and the summer open-air film festival.
We’ll stop to drink an artisanal beer at the bar which offers the best perspective of the Canal.
During the 3 hours you will see:
- Republique square
- Canal Saint Martin
- Canal de l’Ourcq
- Locks and road bridges
- Parque La Villette
- Pont Ephemere
- Parisians at the terrace all way long…
- Street-art from local artists
Important booking information:
- Online bookings must be done at least 48 hours in advance. Less than 48-hour in advance please contact us via WhatsApp: +33 6 52 54 85 22
- The tours need a minimum of 2 participants.
- In case you want to cancel the tour, we’ll refund 90% of the reservation deposit. You must cancel at least 48 hours before the booked tour starts.
- In case of strong rain the tour will be cancelled from our side, and a full refund will be given.
- The reservation is only complete after we send you our confirmation email.
- To get back to your hotel we can help you to get a taxi.