This tour is recommended for those who want to get to know the B side of Paris – the Paris of the Parisians, the less touristy side of the city.
This region is now one of the most gentrified of the city. Before, it was a quiet and old residential area. Today it is a lively, young and modern district, surrounded by cafes, hip bistros and the famous iron bridge, immortalized in the movie Amelie Poulin.
During the summer we have the “beach” at the Canal de l’Ourcq. Parisians throw boules and enjoy picnics all summer long. Paris is a real party!
Let’s also visit the Parc de la Villette, futuristic and cutting-edge – this is where you can visit major science and music museums, the Cité de la musique and the summer open-air film festival.
We’ll stop to drink an artisanal beer at the bar which offers the best perspective of the Canal.
During the 3 hours you will see:
- Republique square
- Canal Saint Martin
- Canal de l’Ourcq
- Locks and road bridges
- Parque La Villette
- Pont Ephemere
- Parisians at the terrace all way long…
- Street-art from local artists
Important booking information
- Online bookings must be done at least 48 hours in advance.
- Bookings with less than 48-hour in advance must be done by WhatsApp message.
- The tours need a minimum of 2 participants.
- In case you want to cancel the tour, a full refund must be requested at least 48 hours before the booked tour starts.
- In case of rain, a full refund will be given.
- You have to pre-pay 9 euros to guarantee your reservation. On the day of the tour you will pay the rest in cash (30 euros).
- The reservation is only complete after receiving a confirmation email.
- To get back to your hotel, we can help you get a taxi.