Cycling in Paris by night is an unforgettable experience. The city is bright and calm without the thousands of tourists that stroll around the monuments during the day.
During 3 hours you will cycle through the most important places of the city, each stop is a place filled with history and an excellent scenery for exclusive pictures.
Exactly at midnight we will be in front of the Eiffel Tower to toast with a glass of champagne (national champagne, of course) while the tower will perform a light show for precise 5 minutes.
Midnight in Paris by bike provides a different perspective of the City of Light.
It is the only bike tour in Paris that runs from 22:00 to 01:00.
During the 3 hours you will see:
- The neighborhood of Le Marais
- The islands: Saint Louis and La Cité
- Notre Dame from all angles
- Hotel de Ville
- Pont Neuf
- Museu D’Orsay
- Alexandre III bridge
- Eiffel Tower
- Centro Pompidou
Important booking information:
- Online bookings must be done at least 48 hours in advance. Less than 48-hour in advance please contact us via WhatsApp: +33 6 52 54 85 22
- The tours need a minimum of 2 participants.
- In case you want to cancel the tour, we’ll refund 90% of the reservation deposit. You must cancel at least 48 hours before the booked tour starts.
- In case of strong rain the tour will be cancelled from our side, and a full refund will be given.
- The reservation is only complete after we send you our confirmation email.
- To get back to your hotel we can help you to get a taxi.