Cycling in Paris by night is an unforgettable experience. The city is bright and calm without the thousands of tourists that stroll around the monuments during the day.
Exactly at midnight we will be in front of the Eiffel Tower to toast with a glass of champagne (national champagne, of course) while the tower will perform a light show for precise 5 minutes.
Midnight in Paris by bike provides a different perspective of the City of Light.
It is the only bike tour in Paris that runs from 22:00 to 01:00.
During the 3 hours you will see:
- The neighborhood of Le Marais
- The islands: Saint Louis and La Cité
- Notre Dame from all angles
- Hotel de Ville
- Pont Neuf
- Museu D’Orsay
- Alexandre III bridge
- Eiffel Tower
- Centro Pompidou
Important booking information:
- Online bookings must be done at least 48 hours in advance. Less than 48-hour in advance please contact us via WhatsApp: +33 6 52 54 85 22
- The tours need a minimum of 2 participants.
- In case you want to cancel the tour, we’ll refund 90% of the reservation deposit. You must cancel at least 48 hours before the booked tour starts.
- In case of strong rain the tour will be cancelled from our side, and a full refund will be given.
- The reservation is only complete after we send you our confirmation email.
- To get back to your hotel we can help you to get a taxi.