Cycling in Paris by night is an unforgettable experience. The city is bright and calm without the thousands of tourists that stroll around the monuments during the day.
Exactly at midnight we will be in front of the Eiffel Tower to toast with a glass of champagne (national champagne, of course) while the tower will perform a light show for precise 5 minutes.
Midnight in Paris by bike provides a different perspective of the City of Light.
It is the only bike tour in Paris that runs from 10 pm to 1 am.
During the 3 hours you will see:
- The neighborhood of Le Marais
- The islands: Saint Louis and La Cité
- Notre Dame from all angles
- Hotel de Ville
- Pont Neuf
- Museu D’Orsay
- Alexandre III bridge
- Eiffel Tower
- Petit and Grand Palais
- Avenue Champs Elysees
- Centro Pompidou
Important booking information
- Online bookings must be done at least 48 hours in advance.
- Bookings with less than 48-hour in advance must be done by WhatsApp message.
- The tours need a minimum of 2 participants.
- In case you want to cancel the tour, a full refund must be requested at least 48 hours before the booked tour starts.
- In case of rain, a full refund will be given.
- You have to pre-pay 14 euros to guarantee your reservation. On the day of the tour you will pay the rest in cash (45 euros).
- The reservation is only complete after receiving a confirmation email.
- To get back to your hotel we can help you to get a taxi.